Sunday, March 15, 2009

9 month picture sneak peak

I feel like I have been posting like crazy this week. It has been a week chocked full of new things. Along with crawling and clapping, Annie had her 9 month photos this morning and started cutting her first tooth. I have sworn for months that she is cutting teeth but it is actually true this time.
I say this after every photo shoot but these are my favorite. I LOVE our photographer. Brooke captures Annie even when Annie is not feeling like Annie. She didn't smile a lick today yet the photos are incredible. Below is the sneak peak. They are also available on our photographers blog (www.kristaleephotography.blogspot.com). We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.





4 comments:

The Good Family said...

I love the picture of her in the basket with the yellow background!

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

So cute! I think the one in the sink is just adorable - and look at that sweet hair coming in!

rina c. said...

PRECIOUS!! I LOVE the sink picture! Can't wait to see more!!

Mitch and Bryce said...

Great pictures! I cannot believe how big she is getting. Too cute!