Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New York

In March, my sister, Holley, and I went to New York to visit our brother, Pep. For me, it was bitter sweet. It was the first time I have left Annie that long but I was excited to see the Big Apple. We had a great time and made the most of our time. Annie did great and got to meet EVERYONE in Meridian. While we were there, we went to see the play Shrek. At first, I was unsure that this was the Broadway play I really wanted to see. Let me tell you, it was hysterical. Also, the perfect play to bring back a souvenir for Annie. Check out our documentation of our travels.

Carnegie Hall


Our first taxi- yes we are twinkies...no we didn't plan it. It was St. Patty's Day, that was the need for ALL the green


Time Square


"The Bull"


The Brooklyn Bridge


Rockafellar Center


Radio City Music Hall


Central Park


Shrek on Broadway


Shrek in Nashville

No comments: