Friday, March 13, 2009

Creeping Crawler

Annie finally did it. For months I have thought any day could be the day that Annie started to crawl. This morning was it. I am so incredibly thankful because next week I leave her with my mom in Mississippi so that my sister and I can go visit our brother in New York City. I just knew that she would crawl while I was away. At least I get to see her all weekend. By the time I return, she will probably be a pro (and into EVERYTHING). This has been a big week for us. Along with learning to clap and crawl, Annie finally has enough hair to wear a hair bow. She wore a pink gingham check one to school today and looked so precious. I have a picture and will try to post it later. The little boy at school this morning kept trying to pull it out. He thought this was hysterical. Hopefully, she will learn to crawl away from him!!! We are so proud of our adorable little peanut! She is growing up way too fast.

2 comments:

The Good Family said...

Yay Annie! Can't wait to see her.

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

It was just a matter of time! Way to go Annie!