Monday, October 27, 2008

Sip and See

We're in luck...Ann Hagan is a great traveler. I must be crazy but I decided to drive down to my hometown Meridian, MS to see my family. It seems I was in charge of bringing the guest of honor down for a Sip and See my mom was hosting. We had so much fun catching up and showing off "Miss Priss". The only thing I am upset about is that we didn't seem to get any pictures with my sister or my mom. They had a blast playing with Ann Hagan and were so sweet to let me relax. Check out the pictures from our weekend.

Great Uncle Gene Wood

Ann Hagan had to model her new hat for everyone!

Mrs. Mary Alpha was my dance teacher for 15 years

Molly and Mary Emerson (5 1/2 months)- Molly lived down the street while we were growing up. We were BEST FRIENDS and got into lots of trouble!!!

Bryce and Ella Katherine (16 months)- Bryce is one of my best friends from high school.


We were also able to spend some time with my dad on Sunday morning over brunch.


1 comment:

rina c. said...

LOVE the hat picture! She's going to be so SASSY!!!