Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little Goblins

I have been waiting for a month to post this blog. My friend, Kathryn, had the cutest Halloween play date yesterday. She had pumpkin shaped cookies to decorate, "putrid punch", ghosts to color, stickers galore and more. The children were all dressed up in the most adorable costumes but the best part was watching everyone trying to get 9 kids (ages 4 months-4 years) to sit still long enough to take their picture. I would say this play date was partly for the children but mostly for the moms. Check out what we got.

Ann Hagan (Sorry my pictures are blurry. I am having some trouble with my camera)


Mollie and her brother, Griffin


Addison and Jack


Making cookies


Ann Hagan and Caleb


Collin, in the middle, wouldn't put on his adorable tiger costume


Addison, Jack, and Olivia


Claire

1 comment:

Mitch and Bryce said...

That is the cutest little bumble bee I have ever seen.