Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today Ann Hagan and I volunteered at our church's annual pumpkin patch. We worked the 10-1 shift which I assumed would be pretty slow. We actually sold about 20 pumpkins believe it or not. It has to be because Ann Hagan is just so darn cute (wink wink!). It was alot of fun but a tad chilly (45 degrees). When we were not busy selling pumpkins, we sat in the car with the heat blasting. I did bundle the precious baby up but I had to shed some layers just for a picture and to show off the first dress I smocked. As soon as the photo shoot was over we put the hat and blanket back on. Thanks to Tanna for saving me with a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks...yum!






Also, congratulations to my cousins, Carter and Leah, on the birth of their son, Samuel Parker (Sam) Speed. He was born this morning at 10:19am and was 9lbs 7oz 21in. Luckily he was delivered via C section. Mother and Baby are doing well!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Awesome smocked dress!