Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Little Fishy

Annie went to her first swim lesson today. Seriously, she did GREAT! I was the one that was nervous. I think she is a natural. She was kicking her feet and splashing her hands in the water. We got to take with our friends Tanna and Addison. Addison is a little older so she even went off the slide. For now, we will just learn to back float!
I forgot my camera but she looked so cute. Picture a white bubble suit swimsuit with red polka dots and two cherries that hang off the top- I could have eaten her up. It wouldn't have mattered how many pictures I took. I lost the cord that lets me upload my pictures onto the computer. Sorry- until I find that there will be no pictures. Try to use your imagination.
Also, over the Holidays, we traveled alot. We went to Meridian to visit my family for Christmas. There are the cutest pictures of Annie with her new doll as well as in the dress my sister and I wore to see Santa when we were her age. For New Year's we went to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl of course. Annie did awesome on the plane. It seems she likes to go,go,go. We had the best time staying with our friends, Bert and Candler, and their new dog, Abby. We went to a really fun New Year's Eve party and let Wes' parents keep Annie over night at their hotel. From what I heard, she had a louder party next door than we did. To top it off, Ole Miss won! It was a really exciting game.
Even though we had a great time traveling, we are so glad to be back in our own house. We are getting back in to routine. Sometime this week I will try to get to Best Buy to find a replacement camera cord. Can't wait to show you footage of everything that we have done.

1 comment:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Glad to hear that swim lessons went so well - can't wait to see the pictures!