Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Finally, our pictures are here!

I finally made it to Best Buy to get a new cord to my camera so I could upload our photos from the holidays. I am not going to write a ton so just check out or pictures below!

Randy, Rudolph's brother, came to stay with us. He said he liked us so much he will be back next year. Actually, this is what my dad gave Annie for Christmas. It's not just Wes that loves big, obnoxious stuffed animals :)




Whew- it's hot in Mississippi. Sure its December?


Clearly New Year's Eve


Annie after her first night away from us. I heard they had a pretty wild party next door.


Tailgating before the Cotton Bowl- The girls group


And the boys


We're on our way to see the Rebels play!!!


Last time at Cotton Bowl Stadium. What an AMAZING game to see.


Glad to be home. Annie LOVES the monkey on this toy..LOVES


Getting ready for swim lessons. Annie has hit a growth spurt. This swimsuit was supposed to be for this summer. It's 18 months. Obviously it runs very small. The hat was not necessary since swim lessons are in a nice, heated, indoor pool. It was a nice touch for the picture, though


1 comment:

Jessi Prestage said...

Ok. So, there are clearly some people missing from those football pics! Danny, Bryce and I wish we could have been there. They just look a little funny without us - must not do that again! Missing you!