Friday, November 14, 2008

Santa and His Helper

I realize that Christmas is more than a month away but we are getting super excited. Actually, Wes and I are so cool that we spent our night tormenting the gang by dressing them up in hopes of a photo for our Christmas card. We are not using these particular photos but I thought you would all want to see them. I know, I know, we really should get out more! Believe it or not, there used to be a time when we actually went out. Now, we are old and like to stay in and entertain ourselves. Oh, I forgot. It wasn't all pictures. We also bounced for a while!




1 comment:

Jennifer Chappell said...

Hey Susannah, this is Derek's little sister Jennifer. Holley shared your blog with me and it is so cute!! Ann Hagan is the cutest little thing and I enjoyed meeting you guys at the sip and see. I told Holley that she needed to join the blogging world. I'm still new at it and learning!